The Best Place to Get Well and Stay Well
Centrally located in beautiful Deland in sunny Florida, Ridgecrest Health and Rehab Center is a full-service Medicare and Medicaid certified rehabilitation and nursing center. Whether guests need short-term rehab or long-term nursing care, they receive individualized, respectful support in a comfortable, friendly, and residential setting.
We have numerous private suites and are ready to welcome you to the Ridgecrest Health and Rehab Center family. Our staff is certified, knowledgeable and most of all, caring. We know we play a special part in your health journey whether it is with our recovery program or long-term nursing care. Thank you for visiting us and letting us tell you about all the services and amenities we have to offer.
For a seamless path to recuperation, we have Care Navigation that is dedicated to a comprehensive recovery.
Rehabilitation Services and Amenities Include:
- Private Suites & Companion Suites
- Admission Seven Days per Week
- Focused Individualized Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory Therapies
- RN/LPN services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Complex Nursing Services
- Tracheotomy Care
- Social Services
- Recreational Programming
- Dietitian Consultation
- Transportation Services
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Hemo Dialysis
- Exclusive Dining Room with point-of-service Dining
- Personalized Discharge Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Specialized Orthopedic, Cardiac and Stroke Rehabilitation Programs
We pride ourselves on offering individual health care for all our residents based on their needs with our health care professional partners. Please inquire, so we may make all necessary arrangements to meet the needs of individuals.